Monday, September 15, 2008

Update: Things to do before I die

I came across this list I made over a year and a half ago of things I want to do before I die. Here is my updated list.
Bold items are things I have done since I first made the list...

Paint more pottery...(yeah Painted Plate, West Chester, Pa)
Do more stained glass work
Blow glass
Bike to Evanston
Shop at Barney's CoOp and Scoop in Chicago
Buy more artwork
See Cirque de Soleil
Learn how to screen print
Finish writing my book
Meet Sarah Jessica Parker or Julia Roberts
Work in children's theatre
Work for Leo Burnett
Host a snazzy dinner party
Drink red wine and enjoy it
Learn to surf
Own a Diane Von Frustenberg
Go to Austria
Expand my vocabulary
Complete a crossword by myself (no cheating)
LOVE more
Photograph again (it's been 3 years)
Go to Quaker meeting once a week
Watch the AFI top 100 movies
Be a dorm parent at Westtown School
Volunteer
Slap Britney Spears
Turn 21 (ALMOST)
Get Once and Again season 3 on DVD (I've petitioned a bunch)
Take a martial arts class
Drive across the country
Have a professional looking portfolio
Live with Senta
Meet Vera Wang or Carolina Herrera
The average American reads 200 books in their lifetime...I want to read 1,000 at least

I've done quite a bit...kinda...here is what I'd like to add.
Own my very own apartment
Make a book of Polaroid transfers
Have a clean house
Get more dogs
Have a well decorated and nicely organized house
Own a desktop...I don't know why...
Put my portfolio on the interwebs
Get a tattoo
Start an ad agency
Write a blog people actually read
Own a standing mixer and bake wonderful treats
Play softball
Live in France
Marry Steve Jobs
Go to Apple HQ
Travel alone
Become a wedding planner or a baby planner
Live in Chicago forever

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin