Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Bet

Three nights ago when I was busy blogging away in bed, my boyfriend was laying next to me being ignored. Apparently, I was very addicted to finishing my blog post for the evening and I wasn't paying enough attention to him. So he decided since I was ignoring that he would, in turn, ignore me...by starting a blog as well. He decided his "blog" would be a new picture of me every day and a reason why he loved me. I burst out laughing at the thought of my boyfriend (the tough guy that loves sports and big televisions) going all sappy on me. This is definitely NOT his style.
So...after I pulled myself together. I bet him $1,000 that he couldn't keep up his blog for 30 days. He took the challenge and now here we are day 2 of the challenge and he has started an official blog.
30 Days $1000 Bucks

He it is in print for everyone to see. I will not whelch on this bet Bryan. You are going down.

Although, I think I might actually lose...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

1000 bucks? I'd go a year, easy. My money is on the bf.

brandy said...

Ohh this is hilarious! I can't decide who I want to win- you so you don't lose $1000, or him because then you have 30 days of great and lovely posts to read!

Katie said...

That's so funny! And sweet :)

I dated someone who hated that I blogged, and I think that was one of the reasons we split, I think...

I hope you win the bet, but I do have a spot in my heart for your understanding boyfriend.

May the best one win :)

Haha.

Lindsey said...

Looks like he failed miserably! lol. 3 pictures? seriously? I hope you got the thousand bucks!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin