Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Like cats and dogs

I know sometimes the two of you may fight like cats and dogs but I love when I catch you in your good moments. Part of me thinks that the two of you sneak off like this all the time and that all the catfights are just for show. Here's to the times I walk in on the two of you sleeping in the dark second bedroom and you give me looks like I've caught you in a horrible act.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there Apple Girl. Want to link to each other's sites in our blogrolls? Mine is http://www.danedeasy.com.

Jen K said...

Uhmmmm perhaps someone should clean up their apt?

Lovesfool said...

1) My apartment is ridiculously clean
2) Chloe and Opie pulled all of Bryan's clothes out of his dresser.
3) I hate you

Anonymous said...

aw this is cute!

erin said...

Aww, mine used to do that too. They liked underwear, especially and they'd scatter it all over the house.

TKTC said...

I'm late to the game but that last picture of the fuzz just wanting to be near you and near each other and part of the fray? Adorable.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin