Friday, September 12, 2008

Mother, I love thee

My mom read my blog today and this was her respond via im:
MOM: you are a strange one my dear. it's like when i had you and justin god took a bunch of parts - mixed them all up - and made sure no two things were the same on the two of you. I have the best of every world!!!
Blue sky boy and cosmopolitan hip girl. but both with huge hearts , beautiful smiles, great sense of humor, and brains.
My god i am lucky!!!
ME: Wow...I'm strange thanks Mom.
MOM: more than just a little. and i love it. you are the courage and dare that i always lacked. i envy you.
no guts no glory suzanne. that's you.
ME: Aw shucks ma. You should start a blog.
MOM: my nike suzanne . . . JUST DO IT!!! SHIT = i'm elated i can do IM's . don't push me too far.


I can't believe my mom called me a shoe.

I love you Mom



Also, we got to chat with Justin today. He's in Thailand. I haven't seen him in person in a year and a half and today was the first time in 6 months we've been able to do video. He said he's coming back in 2 weeks. I love my brother and I can't wait to see him in person.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin