Well today was "paint the living room day" in the household of Suzanne and Bryan. I am exhausted. We started at around 5:00 pm and we just finished at 11:11 pm. We had to prime the walls (from green) and then paint them the new color (tan brown "Gobi Desert"). Ugh...we are only half way done. We still have to prime and paint the other half of the room tomorrow.
On a positive note...I have learned many thing today. It has truly been a enlightening painting day.
1) Bryan thinks painting hearts on my legs instead of painting the walls is cute. 
2) Opie sits like a slut. If she weren't spayed she'd be mad preggers right now. 
3) Judging by this photo the new paint color looks like it doesn't exist but I swear it does...
4) Painting stops being fun after about 24 mins.
5) Opie gets scared when I stand on ladders. Apparently she's okay with me being 5 feet taller than her but if I'm 11 feet taller than her...in her words..."that's not cool mom".
Well, that's about all...I'm not looking forward to painting again tomorrow but it needs to get done. I'm excited for the couch to be delivered Tuesday. YAH!
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Paint Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
opie is a whore.
hiya! paint day IS exhausting. I will post some pics soon of paint day too. your dog is adorable.
Post a Comment