Few finds over the last few weeks.
Book covers that create a pixel like collage on your bookshelf. If Bryan was a dork like me I'd be all over this. ![]()
via Unplggd
A ring that has a hidden message on the inside. This one has "Marry me?". This would be a really cute way to propose to someone. :)
via Likecool
Heinz ketchup finally embracing their product. I'm glad they finally switched from a pickle on their bottle to a tomato. Makes sense huh? You'd think, but it took them 100 years to figure it out. 
via Advertising is good for you
Adorable needle felted bird from LaurenAlane. This photo is too cute for words. 
Hope you all enjoy!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Lovin' this week
at 10:47 PM
Labels: lovin' this week
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Alright, those book covers might be the coolest things I've ever seen! Good find.
oh those are book COVERS. sweet. I thought they were books in a series. At first I was thinking how it would be cool to publish your own books and do a design like this. (My brother and I have been kicking around the idea of using Amazon's createspace to make our own little photo books with fun themes, so I kinda have publishing on my mind lately).
But these are book COVERS. That makes doing this so much easier. Ooooo. +planning what to do!+
Post a Comment