Monday, January 26, 2009

Everyone needs a puggle day

I haven't seen grass in over 3 weeks. There has been this permanent snow/ice blanket over Chicago and it won't go away. As I walk to work everyday in my birkenstocks my entire life flashes before my eyes every time I slip on the ice (often). Today, I needed something to cheer me up and there is one thing that always makes me smile...my pugglez.
Enjoy I hope she makes you smile!

Her first picture March 2008 (she was always a slut)



One of her first walks...



Probably my most favorite photo of her



When I drive she sleeps on my lap and puts her face inside the steering wheel handle



Just adorable

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Little puggle face!

Kate said...

I showed this to dinsmore last night, and said be nice maybe she can be your puggle girlfriend. ha.

they are the best cuddlers ever.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin