Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Lovin' this week

I'm starting a new section of my blog called "Lovin' this week". I am a google reader sharing addict and because I share all my amazing items with about 5.3 people subscribed to my reader I figured I'd bring the best of the week here to show all my 19 readers. Hope you all enjoy!

Star Wars ABC cards





These are adorable alphabet cards. Who wouldn't want to bring their children up with wookies and storm troopers?!
link


Fuji Instax Camera



I'm a big fan of Polaroid cameras and it broke my heart last year to hear that Polaroid is going to stop making film. One of my hobbies is Polaroid transfers and I won't be able to do it anymore when I run out of film (only 4 packs left). This camera seems like an awesome alternative for all Polaroid needs.

Oui and Non necklaces



I really like these necklaces by trystbykerry ($22). I wish it was a reversible charm so I could answer questions with it.

3 comments:

ANG* said...

brendan is totally you .3 of readership, huh?!
also, we do share SO MUCH everyday. great post idea my dear :)

Anonymous said...

Oooh I love those last necklaces!

Greg said...

Wow--That camera is actually pretty reasonably priced! That still stinks about Polaroid though.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin