Monday, January 26, 2009

BRYAN DO NOT READ!

So as I said just a few posts ago, I love doing small things to show Bryan I love him. Well, Valentine's day is just around the corner and I have a few ideas but I'd love some input from my reader(s). I'm not a freak when it comes to v-day but I do like to show him how much I care (cheaply). Last year I decorated his room with about 50 hearts that all said a reason why I love him. When he came home from work that night he was stunned to find his room decorated.





Anyone have any ideas for me for this year?

2 comments:

jalant said...

i have some ideas....but DM/IM me or something i dont trust bryan not looking...and i heart surprises ;)

Kyla Bea said...

Too cute!

This week I bought Mister the ingredients for dinner, made dinner & desert, got him flowers, and did the dishes, just for fun. I like those simple things. Maybe just a simple desert he likes?

Blog Widget by LinkWithin