Monday, December 01, 2008

Epic Snow Fail

It started snowing in Chicago last night. You know what that means...muddy pugglez and slippin' suzes.

I have a 256% chance of falling on my ass everytime it snows.



Snow + Dirt = Mud
Mud + Pugglez = Epic Puggle Fail



She's so ashamed...

5 comments:

Bayjb said...

Oh my gosh Opie is so cute in the tub. I nearly fell on my a** this morning walking to work. That would have been bad. Also, I love Bryan's felt ornaments. Those totally made my day.

Anonymous said...

Aw. That dog is so cute! Snow has started here in Pittsburgh as well. I'm glad I'm not the only one who will be falling on her ass this winter!

Kaci Johanna said...

That. Is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Your puppy is SOO cute. Ughhh. I'm jealous.

BTW, I loved the snowfall!

Lindsey said...

Ok, you're dog is freakin adorable!

I am not usually a fan of the little dogs, but jesus-I want to squeeze him!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin