Every morning after pugglez has gone outside and had her breakfast she wanders around the house while I get ready.
She usually chills on the couch like this...her slut sitting position.
STAGE 1
Then when I'm ready to head out the door I say "Ok Opie it's time to go in your crate."
As soon as I say the word "crate" BAM she becomes awkward lazy dead weight.
STAGE 2
She gives me sad puppy dog eyes and tries to bargin with me.
"Mom, I don't have to go in the crate while you are at work. I'll be good promise. I puggle swear"
As soon as you reach for her to carry her to her crate she does this.
STAGE 3
This is the last and final stage of her crate routine. She gets stiff as a board and tries to repel me with her belly.
Sorry pugglez you may be cute but your fat ass belly can't stop me from putting you in your crate. EPIC PUGGLE CRATE FAIL (for her at least)
Saturday, December 20, 2008
3 stages of crate
at 10:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I saw a series in Playgirl shot the same way....
I am eternally grateful that my dogs are stupid enough to love their crates. My dad has a puggle, and he equates his crate with torture.
She's sassy!
Post a Comment