Monday, November 17, 2008

Step 1 and more

Sorry I haven't been writing much recently. I guess the first thing to do in order to resolve a problem and addiction is to admit to the world that you do in fact have an addiction. Well, I think I'm ready to come clean to everyone.

Fellow bloggers and friends...I am addicted...to...the Twilight series.

Yes, I know it may seem a little ridiculous but I can't stop reading (in my head that just came out to the tune of Journey's "Believing").

I've only had the books a week and already I'm on the 3rd one. I'm a little bit of a loser.

On Saturday I even saw Bella's red pick-up truck at my grocery store!


On a completely different note...(and sane one)...I made cake pops (balls) last night for Bryan.


Opie really likes them too.

4 comments:

Katie said...

I think I'm the only person on the face of the planet who hasn't read any of the Twilight books nor am I going to see the movie.... :(

Bayjb said...

Ah another Twilighter. We'll have to discuss on Friday. I'm finishing up Eclipse this week. I can't believe you saw that truck! What grocery store?

TKTC said...

That IS Bella's truck and also...there is a great article on Shaker cooking in Cooking Light this month!

Leah said...

I've been too scared to even pick those books up! I don't need another addiction. Then again...now that Harry Potter is finished, maybe I do!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin