Last night after Bryan and I had a wonderful dinner we decided to curl up in bed. Well so did Opie...
After watching a few episodes of Little People Big World we all started to drift off to sleep. Opie decided that she wanted to sleep under the bed on the floor last night. After she got settled, I peaked down over the side of my bed and I saw 2 little puppy paws and 1 little puppy nose poking out from under the bed. I could not stop laughing! I asked Bryan why she was sleeping in such an awkward position. His response was priceless..."Oh, there is now an obtuse angle under the bed so she can't get in the corner."
Seriously, who says obtuse angle?!?!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Obtuse Angle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Opie and Obtuse Angles!
She is so cute though.
Opie is so adorable. Sounds like a wonderful, relaxing day.
It was the right term to use.
is your puppy a boxer? she looks so cute! sorry I was lurking on twitter and clicked on your url. my wife and I have two boxers and the pic of your pup reminded me of our girl! :-)
That's the same term he used to describe the angle during the kennedy assassination.
Post a Comment