This weekend was fairly boring but I do have 2 things I'd like to share.
1) On Friday night I checked my Amazon.com order that includes my Rock Band 2 game for the PS3. I was surprised to see that it was already shipping and "in transit" to my house even though it wasn't officially being released until Sunday. I was so friggin' excited. So, Saturday morning when I woke up I ran out to my mailbox like a little kid on Christmas morning. Hmm...it wasn't there. "Well that's ok",I thought, "It is only 10:00 AM." I proceed to check the mailbox every hour until about 8:00 PM that evening. I finally came to the awful realization that it wasn't coming. I was heartbroken. It wasn't until I was lying in bed that night with Bryan that I realized that I didn't ship that package to my house...I had it sent to the office (whoops!). Drats!
I woke up Sunday at 8:00 AM and went to work (babysitting) from 11:00 to 4:00. After I got off work I came home bitching about RB2. Bryan said "Why don't you just go buy it and return the Amazon one when you get it." This is why I LOVE him. He is brilliant. I went right out to Best Buy and bought myself RB2. 
I was able to play about 3 songs before I had to go back to work (babysitting) for another family. When I got off work that night at 11:00 I was the giddiest little kid you'd ever seen. I went right home and played my little heart out. I wish today was Columbus day so I could be playing rock band. Why couldn't Columbus have delayed his friggin voyage one week? Didn't he know rock band was gonna come out and I would want to play it.
2) While I was babysitting for family number 1 on Sunday I came across this "fountain" in front of a house. 
When I posted it on twinkle/twitter a lot of people didn't believe me that it existed. Well here you go...it's a photo of the shit fountain and a goggle map of it too. Oh and here is a yelp review of it!
What an eventful weekend...I'm easily amused.
Monday, October 20, 2008
The highlights of my weekend
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
i live two blocks from shit fountain:)
OMG a sh*t fountain. You have got to be kidding me. Seriously? Come on. I want to go there and see this.
Post a Comment