Elle tagged me in a game so here goes.
Ok so here's how the game works:
1.Link to the person that tagged you (DONE)
2.Post the rules on your blog (Doing)
3.Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself (check)
4.Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs (I did 7 HA)
5.Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website. (doing)
Here are my 6 things:
1) Wherever I sleep I must sleep on the side of the bed closest to the door. I don't know why. For some reason I feel safer if I sleep closer to the door. But if you think about it, if a axe murder came in the house he'd bust through the bedroom door and I'd be the first one he kills then he'd go for the person on the other side of the bed. Maybe I should ask Bryan to switch places with me?
2) Every single night rain or shine, whether we are speaking or not, I have to kiss Bryan goodnight.
3) I'm afraid of large bodies of water. You can thank my brother for this. He forced me to watch Jaws when I was too young and I have never gotten over it.
4) When I grow up I want to be just like my mom. She is my absolute hero. I admire everything she has done and if I could be half the woman she is I'd be happy.
5) I eat a bagel with cream cheese every morning.
6) I secretly want to build forts whenever I see a lot of pillows and blankets.
I tagged 7 bloggers.
Bitemarks
d-blogged
It Starts With Science
Reaction
Pulp Sushi
Starting over @ 24
Books are for nerds
Monday, October 20, 2008
Game on
at 10:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
A girl who has a natural instinct to build pillow forts is okay in my book!
Question - are your pillow forts strong enough to withstand an attack from Jaws? Because you could just start taking a bunch of pillows with you whenever you are faced with large bodies of water.
If I ever have to live alone, I'd keep a Sig Sauer in my nightstand. That would make me feel safe.
Love your blog! (Found you on 20sb)
So I totally have to slep on the side closest to the door too!! I thought I was alone on that lol..
i did this meme like 5 times, it was so much fun!
love your list :)
This is hilarious (and I want to be just like my mom too!) I am so glad you left me a comment! I am loving your blog. I've been laughing my ass off! cheers
Post a Comment