Paint more pottery...(yeah Painted Plate, West Chester, Pa)
Do more stained glass work
Blow glass
Bike to Evanston
Shop at Barney's CoOp and Scoop in Chicago
Buy more artwork
See Cirque de Soleil
Learn how to screen print
Finish writing my book
Meet Sarah Jessica Parker or Julia Roberts
Work in children's theatre
Work for Leo Burnett
Host a snazzy dinner party
Drink red wine and enjoy it
Learn to surf
Own a Diane Von Frustenberg
Go to Austria
Expand my vocabulary
Complete a crossword by myself (no cheating)
LOVE more
Photograph again (it's been 3 years)
Go to Quaker meeting once a week
Watch the AFI top 100 movies
Be a dorm parent at Westtown School
Volunteer
Slap Britney Spears
Turn 21 (ALMOST)
Get Once and Again season 3 on DVD (I've petitioned a bunch)
Take a martial arts class
Drive across the country
Have a professional looking portfolio
Live with Senta
Meet Vera Wang or Carolina Herrera
The average American reads 200 books in their lifetime...I want to read 1,000 at least
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
Things to do before I die...or before next year...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment