Monday, April 23, 2007

Ode to thy wisdom tooth!

So...my 21st birthday is in 3 days (April 26, Thursday) and I just had to have an emergency wisdom teeth removal. This frickin sucks. This week was supposed to be awesome and so far it sucks big time.

1) The evil babysitting lady that owes me $215 for sitting for her evil child sent me another check and it bounced AGAIN. What is wrong with people? How can you be so stupid!? How can a 30+ year old woman not have $215 in her checking account?! How come it has taken her over a year to pay me and she still hasn't frickin even paid me with a real working check? I'm taking her to small claims court if this doesn't get resolved soon. Man, I hate her, and I hardly hate people, but she is definitely of those people the world could live without.

2) The emergency wisdom tooth removal. enough said.

3) I haven't gotten paid from any of my bosses. How am I supposed to go out this weekend if I don't have any money (see reason 1).

Life sucks. I hate my birthday.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin