
I saw this dress on Anthropologie today and it is worth the $128.00.

I saw A LOT of babywearers when I was at BlogHer this weekend and I can guarantee you I will be a babywearer. I love this one I found on etsy by Raspberry Baby.

I'm obsessed with the idea and designs behind Molly Mutt and I love her recent creation. I might have to break down and buy one soon.






3 comments:
Wow that dress is super cute. I love Anthro but damn so expensive.
New URL: http://www.myeverydayadventures.com
pretty dress :)
Oh I adore that dress! Anthro makes my heart ache, seriously. Every time I'm in the store, I start to plot my secret lock-in :)
Thanks for the comment on my DIY skirt! I made it before I saw Freshly Picked's version, but I did use elastic. Basically, I folded over the top, sewed a "tunnel" and pulled the elastic through and sewed the ends of elastic together. I hope that makes sense! I do love the wide elastic of FP's, though!
Post a Comment