Sunday, March 08, 2009

It doesn't take much

It really doesn't take much to make me happy. (I'm sure all my friends and family just had a quick laugh at that statement.) But seriously if I had my choice between a fancy shamncy dinner or just staying home I'd probably stay in.

Last night was one of those nights. Bryan and I got in bed around 8:00 PM and played Resident Evil 5 on our Xbox 360. Now this might not sound romantic to you but to me it kinda is. Sitting on the bed all cuddled up, killing zombies in 2 player mode till 4 AM is pretty awesome. We have fun together and I love that. It's simple fun. When we hang out it's more like best friends. There is no pressure to be cute or lovey dovey. We are just ourselves and we have a great time together. I hope everyone can find something like this someday and I hope I'm lucky enough to hold onto this.

3 comments:

Leah said...

I love days like that.

jalant said...

dido, those make for the best nights and the best memories. :)

Amyseye said...

Here, here! I feel the same way most of the time:)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin