Sunday, March 22, 2009

I'll Condition YOU!

Every time I go to the salon I buy nice shampoo and conditioner and every time I buy it only lasts a few weeks. At first I thought I was using a lot of soap but then I realized that Bryan's hair smelled exactly like mine. I had found the shampoo and conditioner culprit! So, this time I bought $35 Bumble and Bumble and I had to have a talk with Bryan. I made him swear that he wouldn't use my soap and he made me promise I wouldn't use his Old Spice body wash (really?! why would I choose to smell like old man ass). So we made the deal and even though I trust him I will still be hiding my soap when I am not using it. :)

Does your partner use your stuff? What's the weirdest thing they use?

6 comments:

Coight said...

When in the shower, my wife insists on using my razor on her legs...needless to say the next time i go to shave the blade is not only blunt it contains stubbly little bits of her leg hair. I love her dearly but come on darling - use your own!

Anonymous said...

My husband uses my shampoos and conditioners, even the REALLY good stuff from the salon that I told him to stop using. He's turned into a huge product junkie like me. Quite a change from when I first met him...he was using VO5 Shampoo in "Tickle me Tangerine" and Conditioner in "Love Me Lavender". I remind him about that from time to time and he cringes. :)

Andhari said...

My ex boyfriend likes to pry around my dressing table, used my body lotion and I caught him lick the mango body butter HAHA

chicagogirlygirl.com said...

So funny!I just had this talk with my boyfriend a few weeks ago! I'm like "you stick to the purple Loreal bottles and I will use Bumble and Bumble. You may be a metrosexual in training but this is ridiculous."

www.ChicagoGirlyGirl.com

spiffykerms said...

My boyfriend actually uses my BODY LOTION! LOLOLOL.

I never noticed, until he told me his skin was dry, and I offered him a bit of my lotion and he said "I know, I've been using it! My skin keeps getting drier."

teehehe..

Simply Me said...

SAME thing!
Josh smells like my bumble and I'm left with long thick hair and hardly any left! The slighty awkward moment was one he was using my very expensive Vanilla bubble bath as body wash. That was an interesting talk.
pfft, men.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin