Saturday, May 05, 2007

Its been a while...

Sorry I don't post often...
1) Had my interview with Apple for the Campus Rep. job and YIPPIE I got a second interview. I impressed them with my knowledge of beta programs for Apple (thanks brandon). I have my second interview in a week or so.
2) Ben and I may have found an apt. It is in the Ukrainian Village. 2 bedrooms, patio, private garage with free parking spot, washer and dryer in unit, and tons of storage. We really like it, hopefully we get it! I posted pictures...I'm so excited to live with him.





3) Ben and I are going away next Friday to Virginia. It's my mom's birthday and mother's day so...it's time to pay her a visit. We'll be there May 11-May 14 then we are taking my car from my mom's to Pennsylvania. We are sleeping at my best friend's, Senta, house. We are going to visit my high school, go to meeting for worship, hang out with people I haven't seen in 2 years, and leave late on the 16th to drive to Ohio. We are going to see his mom and dad (2 stops they are divorced) and pick up ALL his comic books. I'm excited to see how many comics he actually has. We'll be back from the long drive around the 20th.
4) I'm working a lot more a Sittercity.com. I helped revamp our referral program for sitters with my boss and she wanted me to help at the meeting where she will present the idea to the executives and the board (too bad i'll be in VA). I really like working there. I've been there for 1 1/2 years now and the work is really challenging sometimes. I would work there full time if they offered me a job after I graduate.
5) Hold on gonna go eat a cookie
6) I have no money at all. Only $200 in all of my accounts. I would have more except all of my jobs haven't been paying me. $350 from Poor Theatre. $350 from Sittercity. JENNIFER KOPF owes me $250. I could be rich if people paid me. Dammit. I need money for food.

Grrr....finals next week. I should be studying.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin